Sunday, August 30, 2009

Our Creeping Screamer

We have a creeper on our hands! Liam has figured out how to get around by either rolling to where he wants to go or by creeping. The funny part about the creeping is that he hasn't figured out to lift his head off the ground yet...I'm thinking with enough creeping, he may wind up with carpet-burn on his forehead one of these days. :) See for yourself...



Not only is Liam creeping around pretty well...he has been entertaining us with long bouts of screaming. The next video is 30 seconds of about a 5 minute screaming show...



Other pictures from the past two weeks...

In his new highchair...looks kind of like 'little man in a big chair'. Room to grow I guess!


At the lake with Dad and Grandma Marilyn...


Sydney on the look-out...






Laughing with Auntie Adriene...


This is how Liam sleeps now...on his stomach, butt in air.

1 comment:

Cary and Jill said...

I love it when they sleep with their butts in the air! Too precious :)