Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Adults Only Weekend!

Dan and I took a long weekend and headed up to Scott's cabin...our annual cabin trip. Last year we missed out as I was pregnant but we had signed up my parents for babysitting as of a year ago so we had to go!

We left Liam (gasp!) for the first time ever...for two nights! My parent's were happy to have him for the weekend and Dan and I were excited to have a weekend with friends. Scott's cabin 2009 proved to be a good time as usual!

Our Weekend:
The Host with the Most


Matty reading...seriously, this isn't staged. :)







Scotty showing Dan the trail camera images...bears galore!




Looks like a pretty innocent weekend, doesn't it??? ;)


Liam's Weekend:
Getting ready to leave...


Getting changed by....Grandpa?!?



Sleeping on Grandma's shoulder...for 2 hours from what I heard!






Hat day!
Looks like he was starving for attention...doesn't it?!? :)

No comments: