Liam Stats:
Liam weighed in at 14lbs 4.5oz and 25 1/2 inches long. (More than doubled his birthweight, yay!)
I forgot to take a picture with the 6 month sign so this will have to do...

New Things Our 6-Month Old Can Do:
- Sit
- Stand
- Roll Over
- Creep! We've got a creeper that may soon be a crawler. I'm not ready for that!
- Eating solid foods (just rice cereal for now)
- Says certain letters (aaahhh...gaaaa....eeeee)
- He been doing this funny thing with his voice where he's figured out how to use different tones, especially higher pitched tones lately and instead of screaming he's been soft screaming...almost like a whisper scream. It's super cute.
Other pictures from the past few weeks of Life with Liam...
Playing with our new blocks...
I love my daddy!

Snuggling with Jill on the porch...

Our little speedster...

And my favorite pics from the past few weeks...






1 comment:
Levi just pledged to purchase me an adult version of that rainbow jumper.
I heart it.
Post a Comment