After a few weeks of multiple people asking me what 'Her' name was...and when I'd tell them he's a boy...they'd say "But his hair! It's so long!". On top of that...it was getting SO long that there were pieces down to his shoulders and some really long ones starting to hang in his eyes. I knew both Grandma's would kill me but I finally decided we needed to get his first haircut.
A Few Before's:



We took Liam to Kids Hair in Woodbury. The lady who cut his hair was awesome...when she looked at him, she said...'I'll just trim it up so its a little shorter but he still looks like a baby." Perfect I thought!
Let me just preface these pictures with the fact that Liam did NOT think this was 'Perfect' like I had. He was not a fan of getting his haircut...
The lady cutting his hair looks a little worried...

Calmed down by Mom and a favorite toy...look how long his hair is all wet and combed out! Nice comb-over Liam!


Almost done!


He even got a blow-dry and style. :)
The After:

Kind of anticlimatic for most I would bet. We sure could tell the difference but I'm guessing not many others could. And see Grandmas, he still has the wings you both love so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment