Weeks 6 and 7...what can I say except how much fun is this?!? We are all starting to figure eachother out and really enjoy our time together. We finally feel like we are into a rythm with Liam and that we aren't totally guessing at his cues and needs like we were the first few weeks. He has gotten on a pretty consistent nursing and sleeping schedule. We are officially down to only 1 feeding in the night...yay! We are anxiously awaiting the first 'sleep-through-the-night' night. :)

The past two weeks have been busy! Dan was home last week on spring break so we had lots of family time. We also had fun seeing lots of friends and family...

We went out to Tony and Amanda's for dinner. Dinner was great and Luciana was so fun! What a fun age...


My parents and Brandls stopped by for a visit...I think Liam is telling Sue he'd like his pacifier back...


We met Jason and Kristina for dinner one night...they have an 8 month old girl Megan that we hadn't met yet. Both Megan and Liam have heads of hair to rival most adults...

Carolynne was in town for the weekend and stopped by with Tara and Jake and Jill for a visit...

We tried out the Baby Bjorn...Liam seemed think it was okay...

The saddest event of the week for me...I was cutting Liam's nails and cut his thumb. :( He bawled. I cried. I immediately went out and bought nail FILES.
We got our first awake smile!! My mom actually got the first official one. Since week 6, he's been smiling more and more and cooing. We have lots of conversations together, he's told me all his secrets. You can't beat the coo's and that huge toothless grin...just about melts my heart.
We are doing great with tummy time...he'll only tolerate it for a few minutes but he's gotten so much stronger. He's starting to support himself with his arms and is holding his head up pretty well.
Tomorrow Liam is 2 months old! We have our 2 month doc appt and I can't wait to see what he weighs and how he's doing. I'm NOT looking forward to the shots however. :( Hoping our Friday night isn't rough.
Other pictures from the past two weeks...don't be faked out by this first picture, he's sleeping but the smile is there...
Trying to support the Green Movement...










1 comment:
He's getting so big!
Post a Comment