


Liam also got to meet and spend time with his Aunt Angela. We were all very excited for her to come and stay with us for four days! We spent a lot of time talking, snuggling, having playtime, and Angela and I even snuck in a glass of wine at the Nova one night. Thanks for coming and for all your help while you were here Auntie!!



Angela likes to take pictures and took more than 100 pictures while she was here....here are a few from her many photo sessions with Liam...











And my favorite pictures of the week...my sister bought us a webcam so that once a week we can get on the webcam together and talk. Liam will be able to see and hear her even though she's thousands of miles away. I love this idea!! The webcam has some fun features to it...check out the fun we had in the pictures below!!





2 comments:
OMG! I love all the pictures! It looked like you guys had such a good visit. He's getting so big already, by the time I meet him, he'll be driving and picking up the ladies;)
He's getting so big and so cute! Once I get over being sick I'm for sure coming over to visit!
Post a Comment