Liam was 2 weeks old on March 27th! He had his 2-month well baby check-up that day.

Liam Stats:
He weighed in at 10lbs 13oz and was 23 1/4 inches long...he had gained 4 lbs and 4 inches in two months! The doctor was happy and thought he looked great. So do we. :)
Other news from the past two weeks...
- Liam had his first sleep-through-the-night night on Friday, April 3rd. He was 9 weeks old. Sleeping through the night for us is about 8 hours, from 10pm until 6am. Yay! He has continued with at least 6 and up to 8 consecutive hours every night since.
- He also found his hands during week 9. He'll bring them in front of his face and stare at them. It's hilarious! The part that isn't hilarious...as soon as he's done staring at them...he shoves them in his mouth and starts sucking. I think we may have a thumb/finger sucker on our hands. We're fighting him on this, but right now....Liam is winning. :(
- Liam giggled for the first time on Good Friday...oh.my.god is that cute! I screamed when he did it and I'm pretty sure I scared him.
Grandma Marilyn came to see us for a few days that week. She got to spend lots of time cuddling and talking to Liam. She also gave him a bath...


We went to Spencer's 1st birthday party and got to see some of our favorite ladies and their boys...

My friend from work, Nancy, came to visit and spend a few hours with us...

Grandma Bonnie came for a day. She also got to bathe Liam...check out the belly!



We also took our first trip to Eau Claire since Liam was born. Grandma and Grandpa Jeffers were so excited to have us as house guests. Scott and Becky stopped over to meet Liam as well...


I can't believe how fast the time goes. Here are some other pictures from the past two weeks...
Grandma Bonnie is in love with anything Elvis so I just couldn't resist...

Who me???



Crazy hair after a nap. This was the side he was laying on...it can get pretty wild!

Cutting his nails...I'm back to the clippers as the files don't work. I learned a better way of doing it by watching Debbie clip them for me at Spencer's birthday party...thanks Debbie!

Sydney's still not so sure about this addition to the family. We think she keeps wondering when he'll be leaving...

Out for Friday night fish-fry with the Krusemarks...

Gotta love the wrinkles in the forehead!


1 comment:
No wonder Liam has wrinles on his forehead - check out the last picture...his mom has his hat scrunched way down :)
Liam's getting SO big and losing the newborn look, I love the hair. Even if Syd doesn't think so, I think he's a keeper!
Post a Comment