Wednesday, April 29, 2009

3 Months Old and Back to Work (Wk 12)


Liam was 3 months old on Monday!


Things our 3-month old can do...

  • Grab at and hang onto toys.
  • Roll onto his side...no more laying on the couch unsupervised!
  • Sing...I swear he tries to! I have 'singing time' with him almost everyday where I put in a CD, we lay on the floor and play, and I sing to him. He tries to join in by making loooong drawn out noises.
  • Sit in his Bumbo seat (or what we like to call 'the Bimbo' thanks to Mr. Krusemark).
  • Apparently, as you'll hear on the video, I was VERY excited about this. :)

        • Hold his head steady as we pull him up to a sitting position.
        • Drool like nobody's business. Bibs are becoming part of our daily wardrobe.

        I also caught a few of these things on camera...

        Liam hanging onto his favorite toy...the zebra from the Tower of Animals...


        Sitting like a big boy in the Bimbo with his new required attire...


        We also had some visitors this past week. Kim, Marissa, and Rachel made a trip to Hudson to meet Liam and hang out for a few hours. I unfortunately was so excited to see them I totally forgot to take any pictures. Liam says thanks for coming ladies!

        And the worst news of the past two weeks...I went back to work. :( Ugh. SO hard...I had no idea just how hard that would be. Thanks to everyone who called, emailed, instant messaged, stopped by, texted, and/or had a glass of wine with me on one of those first few days. It was incredibly helpful to have so much support and people to talk to. Also a BIG thanks to my mom who came to take care of Liam on my first two days back...as hard as it was to leave those mornings, it was SO much easier with you here.

        Other pictures from the past week...

        Liam and Daddy talking over breakfast...

        Trying to catch a smile on camera...


        Sydney and Liam in a staring contest...


        How can you not love this face, cheeks, double-chin, and all???




        Mr. Long Hair...

        Snuggle time with Mom...one thing I look forward to ALL day. :)

        He loves to curl up with his hands by his face...

        1 comment:

        Ashley said...

        Ahhhhh I can't wait to meet him this weekend!!!