
In addition to lists for myself, I've got several things for Dan to get done pre-BabyMac as well. Hanging the blinds in what will be the nursery...check...

Working for a bank has it's advantages like random national holidays that you don't have to work. Today is Columbus Day so I had the day off. Dan took the day off as well. We had been planning on going to the apple orchard but waking up this morning to clouds and rain, it certainly wasn't the most desirable day to go. We knew there wasn't going to be another day we could go so we decided to put on our rain coats and go anyway! We thought we'd be the only ones there but we were sorely mistaken. This is what we saw when we pulled into the parking lot....
There were 6 busloads of kids there today! Dan and I were both like...'Oh, that's too bad. They probably had to stay inside and just buy already-picked apples.' Oh no! The teachers took all the kids out into the orchard...they each got to pick 3 apples and 1 pumpkin. (Heather/Amanda, I was thinking about you this whole time as we were watching teachers and kids coming into the main building absolutely soaked from head to toe.) It looked like the kids at least were having a good time! Needless to say, Dan and I bought apples that had already been picked and were INSIDE the building. :)
We HAD to try the caramel apple sundae's...yum, yum!
Baby Stats: At week 25, the baby weighs pretty much the same as last week, 1 1/2 pounds. From head to heel though it's grown...it's now around 13 1/2 inches long. It's also growing more hair — and if we could actually see it, we'd be able to make out its color and texture.
Other fun baby stats...it's been sooo active lately. We can actually SEE it moving on the outside now. If you could sneak a peek into our household at night, there are many times that you'd find Dan and I on the couch, my shirt pulled up with both of us staring at my belly. :)
No results from the glucose test yet...I'm assuming that's good news???


2 comments:
Jill and I may sneek over and peak in your windows soon to see just what weird things you two are doing. Where is your adventurous side? Buying apples inside? At least you had a good orchard with ice-cream!
how cute do you look?!
Post a Comment