Monday, September 22, 2008

BabyMac Goes to Fort Collins (22 Wks)

We left Friday morning for Fort Collins, CO for Kati and Pete's wedding. If you’ve never been to Colorado, I highly recommend it. It’s no wonder Kati and Pete decided to move there permanently.

The weekend was full of fun activities, good food, and great company. The wedding was beautiful, as was Kati. It was so much fun to be in her wedding…I’ve literally known Kati since birth. She is like another sister to me so I was honored to be a part of her wedding. Congratulations Pete and Kati! Dan and I plan to invite ourselves (and BabyMac) back for another visit soon. :)

Here are some (alot!) pictures taken of our time there and the wedding…


Around Town and Rehearsal Night


(early morning coffee and french pastries)




The Big Day!











We ordered our nursery furniture this weekend too. I love the traditional style cribs and was looking for a dresser that could serve double duty as a dresser and a changing table.





Baby Stats:
At 22 weeks, the baby is 11 inches in length… about the size of a squash. It weighs about a pound and is currently sporting a lot of wrinkles…later it will fill the wrinkles out as it puts on a padding of fat. I think Mom has already accomplished this. :) Toothbuds are also forming along with the pancreas this week.


(front-view belly picture for the week, forgot to take a side view)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're still so tiiiiiiiiny! Kati looked just beautiful - glad you guys had fun! :)