Our first full week of vacation this year…it was about time! Dan and I spent the first half of this past week at his family’s cabin. We had great weather all 3 days…80’s and sunny. We got in plenty of fishing, relaxation, and reading. What could be better than that?
(the cabin, it's almost finished!)

(Dan getting the john boat ready for fishing)
We spent this past weekend camping on Lower Long with the camping crew. There were 11 campers this year including the newest camper, Miss Grayson Guzzo. We spent a lot of time laying in the sun, catching up with everyone, playing with Hudson and Grayson, playing bocce ball, and of course eating. Check out our (well, mine I guess) food stats for the past 9 days…1.5 Mickey Donuts per day (yes, that’s per day), taco dip, bean dip, pizza (twice!), a chocolate malt, Friday night fish fry, Mike and Ike’s (my newest craving), a multitude of chips, and to top it all off throw in at least half a dozen Monster cookies. My god…this baby certainly isn’t going hungry!
(some of the boys playing bocce ball, they had Hudson throw the white ball)

(Miss Grayson with Grandma Sue)
According to Traci, Hudson has a 100% track record for predicting the baby’s gender so we asked him if the baby was a boy or a girl. He said girl 3 out of 4 times. Dan thinks he was tainted. :) Will he make it 5 for 5? We shall see…
We had a few visitors over the weekend. Kitt was in the area and stopped by for a few hours. We also got to meet Jack Hanks for the first time. We keep up with him through his blog but we had yet to meet him in person. We were very excited that Kristina and Jack stopped by the campground on their way home from camping themselves. Jack and I shared some grapes and he showed us his tools. Jack and tools…who would’ve guessed it?
(Jack and I sharing some grapes)
BabyMac Stats:
We are currently 15 weeks along. The baby is about the size of a softball, is 4 to 4 ½ inches long, and weighs about 2 1/2 ounces (about the weight of an apple). I should start to feel movement in the next few weeks!
We are currently 15 weeks along. The baby is about the size of a softball, is 4 to 4 ½ inches long, and weighs about 2 1/2 ounces (about the weight of an apple). I should start to feel movement in the next few weeks!
Mom and Dad Stats:
After 9 days of lake time...we are both very relaxed. :)




1 comment:
OH, I wish I could have been there! You guys looked like you had a great time.
Post a Comment