Dan was busy with work Saturday and Sunday so I decided to head back up to the campground for the last weekend my parents and Brandls would be there. We had beautiful weather again, laid in the lake, played some Yahtzee, and went for a boat ride. We again had some visitors. My cousins stopped by on Saturday to enjoy the afternoon, have dinner, and sit around the bonfire for awhile.
(l to r: Rachel, Kim, Greg, and Marissa)
('make a funny face' picture, the Kersten tradition )
Baby Stats
At 16 weeks, the baby is the size of an avocado. It is still about 4 ½ inches long but is now 3 ½ ounces. In the next few weeks there will be a big growth spurt! The heartbeat this week was at 154.
Parent Stats
Mom: Pretty sure I’ll be in maternity pants in the next week. I’ve been feeling great and really energized just in the last 2 weeks. This is definitely the best I’ve felt so far.
Dad: I asked Dan what he wanted his stat to be for this week. He said he has gained a few lbs and has now decided to eat fat free pudding for dessert instead of entire Symphony bars. (this is verbatim)


No comments:
Post a Comment