Yes, in the spirit of all things xmas, Dan IS wearing a silvery-shiny disco shirt...




Post-Food...


Christmas day morning we exchanged a few gifts. Check out the onesie I got for Dan...

Later on Christmas Day, Dan and I drove to Eau Claire to spend the day with my family. We spent the day eating, opening presents, and eating some more...

Angela and Levi opening Guitar Hero...
My mom had brought home the 36 week beanie baby....
Dan thought he'd try the 36 week baby in the Bjorn...
Post-food...
On Sunday, I headed over to the Krusemark's house for Gavin's 1st birthday...

He was given his first cake...I think he liked it.

Between the cake and Gavin...I think Gavin won...

Baby Stats:
BabyMac is gaining about an ounce a day right now. Baby now weighs almost 6 pounds and is more than 18 1/2 inches long. Baby is shedding most of the downy hair that covered it's body. Next week, Baby will be considered full-term. Most likely it is in a head-down position. We'll find out more at our ultrasound on Wednesday!


1 comment:
No joke, Scott has that exact same disco ball shirt! HAHA
Hope you guys had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment