The weekend started off on Friday night with a get-together at the Sullivans. The Anderson clan, Sullivans, Krusemarks, Scott and Becky, and ourselves got together with some appetizers, cocktails (sierra mist for me!) and pizza...yum.
Saturday morning Dan and I headed back to Hudson to take advantage of both of us having the entire weekend off. We got a lot of our to-do list accomplished, which also included Sunday morning brunch at Pier 500. :)
General Mom Updates
I have been getting a lot of similiar questions lately. The most common are 'how are you feeling', 'are you really tired again', and 'are you getting nervous'? Here's my answers...
I have been feeling pretty great! I am surprisingly enjoying this trimester the most so far. I haven't had the fatigue that I guess many women feel during this trimester however, I am finding myself having a hard time sleeping lately. I either can't seem to get comfortable or my mind just won't shut off.
As for getting nervous...that would be a yes! As the day approaches, I find myself getting more nervous about things like if the baby is okay and also the first few weeks post-delivery. I for some reason am NOT nervous about labor at all...yet. This is SO not like me at all but for some reason, I'm just not nervous about it. I figure millions of women have done this before me and I trust my doctor...it's got to come out sometime, right?!
Baby Stats:
At 33 weeks, the baby now weighs around 4 1/2 pounds and is around 18+ inches long. The bones in Baby's skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for Baby to fit through the birth canal...ouch!
Regarding the belly pics...wowsers! I knew the belly was definately growing at a much faster rate these days however, I'm not sure how this baby is supposed to almost double it's weight in the next 7 weeks...seriously, where does it plan on going??? My sister's decided Baby will probably be lodged in my ribs and also pushing the belly straight out...well now doesn't that sound like fun!


1 comment:
Hi Kristi & Dan,
It is such a pleasure to see this web site and to watch the transformation of your "gift from heaven". This was such a wonderful idea.
God Bless! Love from the cousins,
Curt & Sheila
Post a Comment