So we have a lot to catch up on, however I've decided to just sum our holidays up quickly and then post some pictures from the past few months.
Our holiday season was wonderful! I had the last two weeks of the year off. It was great to have Liam home with me for that time. I've taken the last two weeks of the year off for the past 3 years...it's not the nicest time of year to have off but I love it. It's always a much needed break from work and I get time with family and friends that I otherwise wouldn't get.
My new frog towel!
What better? Eating an apple and opening an advent calendar with Grandma.
We spent xmas eve with Dan's family. There were almost 30 people there! And we had a very unexpected suprise visit from Santa. Liam.was.terrified. I worked really hard for about 20 minutes to get Liam within 2 feet of Santa. Finally, when Santa gave Liam a present, he was apparently Liam's new best friend. Liam is still talking about Santa almost 4 weeks later. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures as Liam wouldn't leave my lap.
My new guitar...uh oh!
We also got to spend a lot of time with my family, especially my sister and Levi. They were with us from New York for an extended (and unplanned!) stay...they got stuck here for a few extra days due to weather. You can see their blog for pictures of their time here.
Hope you all had a great holiday season and new year!




No comments:
Post a Comment