How can this be??!
I find it hard to remember what we did with ourselves before you joined the family.
We must have been lazy and rested. ;)
You have definitely turned into a little boy....rough-housing, wrestling, and growling! I find myself fascinated with all the new words, phrases, and expressions you have almost on a daily basis. Your strong will and determination to test the boundaries challenge me in ways I've never known emotionally. (More to come of this I'm sure!)
Right now you love exploring, riding trucks, playing with stickers, swimming, your instruments, playing outside, and seeing people...you have become quite social saying 'hi' and 'bye bye' to ANYONE. Your fascination with how things are put together and how they work have Grandma Bonnie convinced you will be an engineer. Your extreme love of music and dancing is infectious and makes me laugh! You've got your daddy's dance moves, and some pretty funny ones of your own. The newest addition to your arsenal of likes is singing...of which, is especially great...
With all the daily fluctuations that come along with you as a 2-year old (like going from laughter to tears and back to laughter in 3.2 seconds), you can be sure the constants with me remain: you have my love, my arms for hugs whenever you need one (and even when you don't but Mom just wants to steal one!)...and most of all...you have everything that comes along with my heart. I posted this shortly after you were born and it continues to sum it all up for me...
Happy 2nd birthday Bug! I love you.


1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Liam! You are surely the next Neil Diamond...:)
Post a Comment