Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Million Little Thoughts...

Most times when I look at you, a million little thoughts run through my mind...

I am SO lucky.
You're so stinkin cute I CAN'T STAND IT.
How will I protect you from everything bad?
You've shown me how huge love can be...more than I ever imagined.
What's with the crusty nose?
And the dirty ears? I just cleaned them!
I love the sound of your little voice.
What will you be like as you get older?
Wow...I'm a mom...that boy is mine.
Mmmm, what can I do to make you laugh?
I wish I could bottle how you smell and sell it...we'd be millionaires.
Your smile is the best.
I love you so much.
I hope you love me just as much.
Where does all the saliva come from??? Doesn't it EVER run out?
Why didn't we do this sooner?
I'll do anything for you.
I am SO lucky.



3 comments:

Heather said...

Being a mom is great isn't it? Do you ever feel like you can't explain or express enough how you feel...does that even make sense?

Don't you hope that ALL moms feel like you do about their own children?

Cary and Jill said...

Love it! It is totally amazing how much you can love those little people!

Ashley said...

What a great start to my Monday! :)