Monday, November 9, 2009

Finally

Angela and Levi have FINALLY started blogging (linked under Friends We Follow). I've been begging them to do this for many reasons...

  • They're quite possibly the funniest two people I know.
  • And the most interesting.
  • They live in New York which undoubtedly presents them with lots of things to write out.
  • They travel more than most of the people I know...combined.
  • Did I mention how funny they are?
  • Levi has a masters in journalism.
  • They're really good photographers.
So, I won't even pretend that I'm not extremely sad we don't live closer in proximity. For the time being I can thankfully hear all about their adventures through their new blog...Life Through the Eyes of Angela and Levi...now you can too. Enjoy! I know I will. :)


Sorry Ang...I had to...these just kill me...




1 comment:

Angela said...

We might be in a fight about those pictures:)