Monday, June 8, 2009

Mama's Got a Brand New Ride (17 Wks)

Daddy time!


Might be getting close to time for a haircut...I just can't bring myself to do it. I love the rugged, shaggy look!


Well, it's true. Mama's got a brand new ride...and yes, it's a minivan (gasp!!). OMG. Had you told me 10 years ago that at age 31, I'd have a baby and be excited to buy a minivan...I would have laughed and told you you were crazy. :) Nonetheless, check out our new Toyota Sienna (well, new to us!)!


We've been looking for cars for a few months now. It was obvious we needed to buy a minivan after our first trip to the cabin a few weeks ago. We didn't have half the stuff we normally bring and the car was packed! With a baby, a dog, and any kind of gear (and add another kid to the mix in the next few years) we knew we needed a minivan.

Liam Stats:
Liam has REALLY found his voice. I thought he had found his voice a few weeks back...but now he's really found it! He's screaming, laughing, and babbling a lot. He's waking up in the morning and talking to himself for awhile before we go get him. What a cute thing to wake up!

Activities this past week...

Dan spent a day at the cabin with Liam and Grandma Marilyn. It was a little chilly that day so Dan made sure to bundle the little man up. What a cute little bear...

What a cute little bear that's apparently Irish with crazy shoe-socks...this is what I call eclectic dressing!



We went to EC on Saturday and headed over to Heather and Patrick's for a Crew get-together. :) It was a fun night with the gang. The kids are so fun and busy these days. I can only imagine how interesting it's going to get as more kids are added to the mix in the next few years...I'm thinking complete mayhem...













Other pictures from the past week...

Ooooo, my new friend...a red billed Puffin straight from Iceland. Thanks Auntie Angela and Uncle Levi!!


Leaving for our 4-month pictures...I missed the 3-month ones!




Passed out rocking with mom on the porch ...




Liam loves NYC! (but still thinks Auntie and Uncle Levi should move to Hudson!)


Wrestling with his monkey...






Saturday night dinner with the Krusemarks...Gavin thought he'd try Dan's shoes...


I remember this thing! Now...how do I get out? I'm stuck!


Liam's feet are officially making their way into his mouth...






2 comments:

Cary and Jill said...

Can we officially name the van, the Mystery Machine? Jinxies!

Ashley said...

What a great way to start my day - gosh he is cute! And I must admit, the minivan is WAY cuter than I was expecting! :)