Dying eggs with a 2-year old is an interesting activity to say the least. Dying eggs requires patience, a gentle touch, and the ability to follow instructions...all of which are the OPPOSITE of the definition of a 2-year old. :)
Grandma Marilyn made the first attempt...she had Uncle Wayne to help and said Liam did pretty well. If you study the picture, looks like Liam wanted multiple eggs in each bowl. And he did crack most of the eggs after they colored them...then insisted that she eat the yolks.
I'm pretty sure he's saying..."I CRACK'EM!!" here. He's obsessed with cracking eggs right now...
Our second attempt was with the Krusemark's Saturday night. I think Dan and I were more stressed out than anything, but in the end...eggs were colored, the boys did great and had fun, and Liam only managed to get his hands on 2 of his 9 to crack. :)
We thankfully managed to leave the Krusemark household Egg Dye free! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment