For Liams birthday this year, we didn't do an actual party. I'm figuring that as long as he doesn't know or isn't asking for one...we will forego the party. There will come a day where this will not be acceptable, so for now, we're taking advantage of it!
Liam actually got to celebrate his birthday A LOT. We had cupcakes and presents with all the Grandparents and Godparents...all on different days. I'm a little worried that Liam thinks his birthday is pretty much the last two entire weeks of January.
The day of, January 27th, Liam and I spent the night at home. We wore birthday hats...
We ate pancakes and pineapple for dinner...two of his favorites...
After singing 'Happy Birthday' no less than 6 times...we celebrated with ice cream and cupcakes...
Liam also got a new train table, he loves it. Although, mom and dad are starting to wonder if we should have waited a year on it. He just likes to tear it apart at this point. Oh well, I guess that part is fun too!
Thanks to everyone who reached out to help make Liam's day special! He is a lucky, lucky boy.





No comments:
Post a Comment