Sunday, October 10, 2010

0 Men, 1 Little Boy, 2 Ladies

A few weeks ago, Dan and my Dad headed up to Lake Mille Lacs in northern Minnesota for the weekend to fish.  My mom came and spent the weekend with Liam and I.  We are lucky to have her so close and willing to give up a weekend of freedom to spend with us.  Thanks for coming Grandma!

Mom and Grandma were having some cheese and crackers.  Liam decided he wanted some as well...but HE wanted to spread the cheese.  We found the most kid-friendly knife I own and let him have at it...with Grandma's supervision of course...




The next day we headed to a park in town...



Looking determined...

Snack time.  I LOVE this picture....




Grandma brought Liam some 'Liam-sized' pumpkins.  He was obsessed with them!  He insisted on carrying them everywhere he went...



We did a lot of playing outside and chasing him around the yard. 

On your mark...
 Get set...
 Go!

You do whatever you need to at this age to wear them out!  Needless to say, Grandma and Mom napped both days too!

No comments: