Monday, April 19, 2010

Part Timer...

I am so, so happy and excited as this past Friday (4/16) was the first Friday I had off. And I now have EVERY FRIDAY off going forward! I have officially gone part-time and dropped to 32 hours a week. I will work Monday-Thursday with Fridays off, and Tuesdays I'll be working from home.

I have been planning this pretty much since the day Liam was born. I knew after he arrived that working 5 days a week just wasn't going to work for me...I miss him so much and feel like I don't get nearly enough time with him. After working hard to find a way to make it work, Dan getting a new job at the hospital, and work approving my request...it's official, I'm a part timer. ;)

And I must say, I loved every.single.second on Friday with my favorite little man. We played a lot, took a nap together, and played some more. Perfect.



Blowing bubbles...







Eating grass...

Sliding at the park...


I am a lucky lady. :)









No comments: