Sunday, February 21, 2010

"Rag on Your Head"

So Dan and I have taken everything possible and placed it into the song from this year's American Idol called 'Pants on the Ground'. If you don't know this song, google it.

If you stop by our house on any given day we'll be singing that song with some weird lyric changes. For example...'Rag on your head, rag on your head...lookin' like a fool with a rag on your head."


The picture above was how our playtime ended. The pictures below is how we got there. It started with me trying to fold laundry. Who knew that washclothes would be SO much fun?!?




It then turned into a game...I'd put a washcloth on his head, sing my 'rag on your head' song, he'd pull it off, then laugh. Then HE started putting the washclothes on his OWN head. Too bad he can't sing yet...I can just hear him now...'Rag on my head, rag on my head...lookin' like a fool with a rag on my head." He doesn't look like a fool...he just looks cute. :)





1 comment:

Kati said...

He's so darn cute!